Please or Register to create posts and topics.

NBA 2K23 revealed some players' rankings last Tuesday.

Page 1 of 157Next

The latest release is especially large to be true, and includes a Michael Jordan-themed campaign mode with documentary-like interludes. It also has multiple commentary teams for its era appropriate Franchise mode NBA 2K23 MT, which means the play-by play changes depending on the decades.

Although it's a massive package overall, 2K Sports is going to need to cut these file sizes down moving forwards. For now however, this game is an absolute monster, so if you're planning to play the game on launch day, make sure you make time for downloading everything. You're sure to need it!

NBA 2K23 revealed some players' rankings last Tuesday. It's no surprise that a few of the players rank at the top. Giannis Antetokounmpo won the top slot with a total rating of 97. LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Nikola Jokic, and Joel Embiid follow Zion, who all scored the top spot, which was 96 overall.

The highest rated Pelican is Zion Williamson, with an 85 rating in the game.Many fans in the commentary section were immediately dissatisfied of the low ratings for Williamson. This was his lowest rating since his rookie season.Remember that rankings fluctuate and can either increase or decrease based upon your performance at the basketball court. The last time we saw Zion Williamson play 2K23 MT Buy, he averaged nearly 27 points a game and 60% shooting from the field and we can expect his rank to increase if his production is similar.

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Alpilean

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Alpilean Reviews

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. peacock free trial 2022

it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped Peacock Premium

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Peacock

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. YouTube TV Free Trial

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Youtube TV Channels

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Youtube TV

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Best Shows to Watch on Peacock

Page 1 of 157Next